NordicTrack commercial series treadmill models are helpful for the fitness lovers, in general. It is quite a beneficial product as it can be personalized as per the requirements of the user. Moreover, it provides an interactive experience while you work out on a treadmill. This is quite essential because it does not let you lose your energy quite early. Having an interactive experience only helps in enhancing the energy of the user. Also, training is provided to the users.
This training is given as per the needs of the user. NordicTrack commercial series treadmill models help in training and doing exercises at home, without the requirements of a proper gym. Personal trainers, who are masters in this field, provide the training. They follow their own approaches, their own styles, and help the user in obtaining the best possible way to exercise. These trainers design the course of workout for the users, as per the different requirements of the user. This is decided by what kind of transformation does the user wants. Also, the current weight and height of the user are some of the factors in finalizing the design of the workout of the user.
In the screen in front of the NordicTrack commercial series treadmill models, there are a number of stored workouts. These are saved in a library. So, the way in which the user exercises can be digitally controlled and monitored in order to provide the best results. There are quite many workouts available, the user just needs to put the effort and be ready to transform himself/herself so as to become fitter. Smart touch screens are available in the NordicTrack commercial series treadmill models.
All about Treadmills
When we talk about treadmills, it can be called a device, which helps in performing certain exercises. These exercises include running, jogging, walking, and climbing among others. It is one of the oldest devices being used for exercises; much before the power machines came into existence. This was developed to increases the stamina of humans so that they can do more manual work. Even professional athletes use treadmills to increase their speed and enhance their efficiency in order to perform better in their sport. Treadmills can also be used for therapy. Users using the treadmills for such purpose use seat in order to have locomotion therapy.
When we look at how this machine works, firstly it is important to note that the conveyer belt is used in this machine. It provides motion to the machine and it is driven by an electric motor. Talking about the treadmills, the smart screen is rotatable. Moreover, the treadmills have a response drive system, which is quite smart. It reduces vibration so as to provide comfort to the user. There is a self-cooling mechanism so that the machine does not get heated up too much. These treadmills have increased support and are quite comfortable for the users. This is because there is a flexible cushioning in the treadmill. There are some treadmills, which do not have motors. Such treadmills are curved in shape and are powered by humans. This requires the user to use a system having bearings as well as aluminum tracks.
In certain areas of the world, things like walking while you work were promoted. This was because most of the professionals were having desk jobs. Such people could not find time to exercise. So, this concept helped them to exercise at the same time when they work. Certain manufacturers also took some innovative measures wherein television was embedded in the treadmills to provide entertainment to the users at the time of exercise. Doing multiple things together has become the norm today. So treadmills were made and put to use keeping this in mind.
Factors to look for while buying a Treadmill
Several things need to be kept in mind while purchasing a treadmill. These relate to the number of benefits a particular treadmill can provide to a user. The belt size must be considered. The machine purchased must always be smooth and not rough at all. The size of the belt should ideally be a minimum of 48 inches in length and 18 inches in width. Cushioning must be there in the machine so as to provide a comforting effect. Moreover, the speed should easily go up to a maximum of approximately 10 miles per hour.
The treadmill must be able to absorb shock. Also, the conveyer belt must not shift at any time with the movement of the feet of the user. It is important for the user to know the horsepower and the specification about the motor of the machine beforehand. The machine must always be stable, as it is important for the safety of the user. Another thing to keep in mind while buying the treadmill is that the maximum weight must be taken into consideration. It is significant to note that the weight of the heaviest user should be noted while buying the treadmill. Treadmills are usually heavy and occupy a lot of space in the house, so it is an important factor in order to accommodate this machine. So, it becomes important to find the treadmill of the right size.
Extra features like the sound system and control panel must be checked well before buying the machine. Adjustment of the speed should be seen, if it can be done as per the desire of the user or not. The user must see the warranty of the treadmill and that of the motor. This is done so that the user can determine the life of the treadmill accordingly. Service-related things must also be enquired so that the assembling of the machine can be done easily.
NordicTrack commercial series treadmill models come in the following variants. The features and specifications of each of them are important to note and understand.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a type of treadmill, which is part of the NordicTrack commercial series. This model can carry the least weight as compared to the other two models.
This model has an interactive screen, which provides HD quality visual display. It consists of approximately 15 percent incline-matching technology. The response time of the motor is dynamics, so it is a smart system. Moreover, this is a shock-resistant machine. This model provides interactive training. Mostly, this training is personalized as per the needs of the user. There are several buttons on either side of the machine that helps in adjusting the speed of the treadmill. Moreover, the volume of the audio can also be changed using these buttons. There is also a provision to access the library, the user can access the exercises related to workout from this library.
Some cross-training workout sessions are also created to do several exercises simultaneously. This enhances the load taking capacity of the user. Many other workouts are available as well. These include full-body workout, incline training, boot camp, yoga, and calorie burn among others.
Monitoring can be done using the screen. The user can increase or decrease the intensity with which he/she wants to use the treadmill. The number of calories to be burnt per minute can also be tracked and updated as per the wish of the user.
- The weight of this model of treadmill is approximately 309 pounds. So, this helps in accommodating user having a maximum weight of around 136 kilograms.
- This model has a 10-inch interactive high definition touchscreen. This touch screen guides users to learn new workouts and engage them with some soothing music as well.
- There is a one-year membership of iFit that is provided to the users.
- There is a 15 percent incline matching technology. The decline is set to be approximately three percent.
- It has dimensions of 78.8″ L x 39.2″ W x 63″ H. Moreover, it has a top speed of 12 MPH. With a running area of 22″ x 60″, it provides great exercising experience to the user.
- Workout videos are provided to the users as per their demand. It is possible to stream live workout sessions using Internet connectivity. The trainers may control the intensity, speed, decline, calories to be burnt, and other specifications in a real-time world.
- It is also possible for the trainers to adjust the specifications of the user to match their speed, incline, intensity, and other specifications. This is done to provide a good session of workout to the user.
- Using the 10-inch high definition screen, the user can easily observe the analysis report related to the distance traveled, intensity per minute, heart rate, and so on. It is important to look at such analytical reports regularly as these provide insights into how good is the user doing certain exercises. After some days of regular workout sessions, the user may increase the numbers. This is only possible after studying these reports thoroughly over some time.
NordicTrack Commercial 2450
NordicTrack Commercial 2450 is a type of treadmill, which is part of the NordicTrack commercial series. This model can carry intermediate weight as compared to the other two models.
This model of the treadmill has a 14-inch touchscreen, which provides high definition content to do the workout. This treadmill model has Whisper Quiet deck technology to improve sound-absorbing capacity. This absorbs the sound of the feet of the user. It has features to monitor the heart rate, blood pressure, and other such analytical data, which of great importance to the user. The warranty for this treadmill is quite a bit, which tells about the long-lasting nature of this treadmill.
There are fans as well in this model of treadmill. These adjust to the pace of the user automatically. Moreover, the user can adjust these manually as well. This is a wonderful feature of this treadmill. There is a small storage tray as well beneath the screen. This tray helps in keeping items like the water bottle, and towel of the user. This model is easily foldable. All this is done without lifting too much weight of the machine. This saves the living space.
- This variant of a treadmill can sustain a maximum weight of approximately 145 kilograms. So, this model has quite a lot of capacity.
- This model of treadmill occupies an area of 81.2″ L X 39.2″ W X 69.9″ H. This much area is occupied when the treadmill is unfolded.
- Workout area or the running area of this treadmill is around 22″ x 60″. Moreover, it has a two-ply belt and this belt is stretch-resistant.
- The slope range of this treadmill is -3 to 15 % that is, it has an inclination of 15 percent and a decline of 3 percent. This helps the user to make the most of the incline. This is because it helps in increasing the metabolism of the person working out. It also helps to improve the muscles.
- The screen of this model has a 14 –inch display. It provides high-quality content to the user. This helps the user to view the fitness-related content in a wider view and with better clarity.
- There are at least 50 workouts that are provided in the library. These are mostly related to increasing one’s speed, stamina, and calorie burn among others.
- This model has a high-end motor. There is a self-cooling mechanism in place to allow users to have intense training. Moreover, there is quite a low vibration in the treadmill so that the workout can be carried without any noise.
- There is a Bluetooth speaker attached to the treadmill. This speaker has a high amplification range. With the coming of the wireless feature, the user can enjoy the workout with music all the time. It helps in providing a wonderful environment for the user.
NordicTrack Commercial 2950
NordicTrack Commercial 2950 is a type of treadmill, which is part of the NordicTrack commercial series. This model can carry the most weight as compared to the other two models.
This model of NordicTrack Commercial is quite advanced. It has the most advanced features. It has an ultra-widescreen of size twenty-two inches. This high definition screen with the widest view provides a real-world experience to the users. The users can understand the workout sessions stored in the library quite easily. It has a feature of advanced cushioning wherein the user may choose to have a road-like experience. This helps the user to feel as if he/she is walking, running, or jogging on the road. This model of treadmill provides the easiest way to monitor the heart rate of the user. It is done using wireless technology wherein there is a chest strap that is used to take the reading through Bluetooth. Long-term data, which is analyzed related to a particular user, can be stored and used later.
Another added feature is providing energy-filled music to the user. This is provided using a Bluetooth connected device. The use of wireless technology gives an added advantage for the user. In order to provide a cooling effect to the user, a three-power fan is used. These fans adjust themselves automatically as per the speed at which the user is running, walking, etc. Two of the fans are directed towards the face of the user while the other one faces the body of the user. This mechanism is created to provide ultimate comfort to the user, while he/she is working out on the treadmill.
- This variant of a treadmill can sustain a maximum weight of approximately 148 kilograms. So, this model has quite a lot of capacity.
- This model of treadmill occupies an area of 79.5” L x 39.2” W x 66.6” H. This much area is occupied when the treadmill is unfolded.
- There is hydraulic shock resistance. This helps the deck to fold in an upward direction. This saves floor space significantly.
- Workout area or the running area of this treadmill is around 22″ x 60″. The belt is quite long. It helps in providing more running space. Extra elbow space is provided. The durability is increased in this and the noise is quite less.
- The slope range of this treadmill is around -3 to 15 % that signifies that it has an inclination of 15 percent and a decline of 3 percent. By using this inclination along with Google Maps workout, it helps the users all the more.
- The screen of this model has a 22 – inch display. It provides ultra-high quality content to the user. With this kind of screen in place, the user experiences deep insights with regard to the fitness regimes.
- There are at least 40 advanced workouts that are provided in the library. These are mostly related to increasing one’s speed, stamina, and calorie burn among others. World-class trainers provide these.
- There are two 3-inch digitally amplified speakers, which help the user to have a nice experience.
- This treadmill supports a top speed of 12 MPH. Moreover, it has a motor of 4.25 CHP. These specifications help the user to have intense training sessions and that too, after regular intervals of time. This helps in enhancing the stamina of the user all the more.
- This treadmill has a lifetime warranty with regard to the motor and the frame. The lifetime of this model of the treadmill is quite much.
People these days want to be fit. The trend of fitness has increased all the more in recent times. This has increased the need for people to have their own machines in order to exercise. These models of the NordicTrack commercial series treadmill help the users all the more. Each variant has its own set of features and specifications. A library is set in place, which helps the users to have advanced trainings related to the workouts. This library is made with the help of content received from world-class and top fitness instructors.
Providing high-quality audio and music lets the user enjoy the workout all the more. It helps the user in working out with full intensity. The users have control of the intensity, speed, calories to be burnt, etc. This helps the users to set the goals according to standard norms. The users can also let their fitness instructor set these specifications. Leveraging wireless technology helps the users to have a comforting experience on a treadmill. Each of the models of the treadmill has quite a large area and each of them can occupy users of higher weights. Moreover, with the analytical report obtained from the screen, the users can monitor themselves over a period of time.
- What are the dimensions of the unfolded models of the NordicTrack commercial series?
There are three different models of the NordicTrack commercial series. NordicTrack Commercial 1750 has dimensions of 78.8″ L x 39.2″ W x 63″ H.
While NordicTrack Commercial 2450 has dimensions of 81.2″ L x 39.2″ W x 69.9″ H. NordicTrack Commercial 2950 has dimensions of 79.5” L x 39.2” W x 66.6” H.
- What is the size of the screen of each of the models of the treadmill of the NordicTrack commercial series?
There are three varieties of NordicTrack commercial series of treadmill. NordicTrack Commercial 1750 has a screen size of 10 inches.
While NordicTrack Commercial 2450 has a screen size of 14 inches. NordicTrack Commercial 2950 has a screen size of 22 inches.
- Is it possible to fold treadmills of the NordicTrack commercial series?
Yes, it is possible to fold the treadmills of the NordicTrack commercial series. The folding can be easily done without lifting too much weight of the machine. This saves the living space in which the treadmill was kept.
- How many workout videos are stored in the NordicTrack commercial treadmill series?
A number of workout videos are provided in the library. World-class instructors and fitness trainers make these videos. These are mostly related to increasing one’s speed, stamina, calorie burn, and much more.
- What is the top speed of treadmills, which are part of the NordicTrack commercial series?
These models of treadmill support top speed of around 12 MPH. This helps the user to have intense training sessions. This ultimately leads to enhancing the stamina of the user. It helps the user to reach fitness goals that the user decided earlier.