Beachbody is a set of programs designed to fulfill your goals of losing weight at the comfort of your home. Beachbody weight loss programs are meant to motivate and encourage you. They uplift you to move towards your health and fitness goals at full pace.
Beachbody focuses on the development of the health of its users. This has earned them an active support system.
In addition, introducing an app for the Beachbody program with world-class programs has increased its customers. Different plans, challenges, and fitness levels for yoga, cardio, dance, strength, and more add to the list of its facilities. Find out more!
About Beachbody LLC.
Privately-owned American fitness and media company Beachbody LLC. is based in Santa Monica, California. Founded in 1998, the company is dedicated to brands such as Beachbody on Demand, Team Beachbody, and Openfit.
The company also sells super-foods and other dietary supplements, such as Shakeology and Beachbar. Beachbody encourages the general public to enroll themselves as “coaches” for the various fitness programs they’ve lined up.
Beachbody LLC introduced a video-on-demand streaming subscription service called Beachbody on Demand in the year 2015. It involves a series of at-home workouts from popular programs, such as Insanity and P90X.
How does Beachbody on Demand work?
Beachbody is an on-demand video streaming subscription. It has an app as well as a website. It operates on your television as well.
Beachbody On Demand can be streamed on various devices- your computer or laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Roku, Amazon Fire, and Apple TV.
The cost of Beachbody plans differs according to your preferred plan of routine. It ranges from $8.25 per month to $13 per month. The Beachbody program comes with a free two-week trial for its new sign-ups.
Beachbody trains in workouts inspired by various popular workouts. For example, Insanity, Focus T25, 21 Day Fix, PiYo, and P90X. Elite world-class trainers like Shaun T., Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson, and Autumn Calabrese are enrolled here.
Once you log in, a list of fitness routines along with fitness levels, time, type, or trainer will be viewed on your screen. To be more precise, the P90X program comes under Tony Horton, Insanity and Focus T25 by Shaun T., 21 Day Fix by Autumn Calabrese, and so on.
The Beachbody on Demand also comes along with a suggested calendar that tracks your routines and progress. This is preceded by a quick start-up guide for the entire program. A nutrition guide is also available for your access.
Amazingly, the program also suggests customizable Spotify playlists to keep you motivated while working out. Expert-led workouts and customizable meal plans are also among the highlights of this program.
Beachbody on Demand comes with several programs. Each of them is designed for different benefits of your body.
- 21 Day Fix:
Beachbody on Demand is meant to help you lose weight through easy to intense workouts. The 21 Day Fix program is meant to guide you through your workouts to lose 15 pounds in 3 weeks. It comes with workout DVDs. Also, meal plan recipes to control your portions are included.
The cost of this plan is usually $70; however, it varies depending on the products that you purchase.
- Beachbody on Demand:
Beachbody on Demand is a streaming service giving intermediate access to meal plans and fitness programs to its subscribers. There are coaches to support the workouts under the program.
If you have an internet connection, you can access its programs from anywhere. The Beachbody on Demand subscribers receives workout calendars and tools to track their weight loss. The typical plan costs $99 per year. However, there are shorter plans available.
- 2B Mindset:
Like any other fitness program, this program, too, is dedicated to your weight loss. But unlike other programs, 2B Mindset will guide you on what to eat instead of what not to eat. Its costs start from a good $119.
The program includes a 30-day meal plan, video recipes to cook your diet meals, their recipe books, and the required coaching.
- Ultimate Portion Fix:
The Ultimate Portion Fix is a step further from the 21 Day Fix. The program of 21 Days Fix expanded to 30 days is the duration for the Ultimate Portion Fix program. The program suggests Beachbody’s Shakeology products, as well as fruits and vegetables.
The cost starts from $74. The members who buy this program are eligible for access to the diet meal cooking videos, resources, and Beachbody community.
- The Monthly Fix:
The Monthly Fix is a step ahead after the Ultimate Portion Fix. After having purchased the Ultimate Portion Fix, you are to pay only $19.95 per month to get access to 24/7 The Monthly Fix.
After the subscription, you’ll have access to its FIXATE recipes, meal plans, check-ins, and on-going support from the Beachbody community.
- Beachbody Ultimate Reset:
The final and the ultimate program of Beachbody is the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. This is a 21-day program dedicated to cleansing your internal body, eliminating bad foods and toxins out from your diet.
The base kit of this program costs $119.95. The Beachbody Ultimate Reset consists of supplements meant to cleanse your body. It involves a three-part nutrition plan and fitness tips.
Why Beachbody On Demand?
While there are various available programs in the market, here’s what makes Beachbody On Demand stand out amidst the crowd.
- Library of Workouts: The entire program of Beachbody comes with extensive exercise and diet guidance. It is a massive library of professionally curated workouts. They have over 700 videos and still counting!
- Hybrid Calendar: Beachbody on Demand enables you with a hybrid calendar to track your workouts and daily progress. The calendar also guides you through the compilation of your set of different subscription programs.
- Anthology of Production: Beachbody on Demand is a true anthology of their production with their every program curated, special editions, and cooking shows for subscribed members only. Through its set of plans and programs for weight loss, Beachbody provides support and motivates you.
- Suitable for all: Beachbody on Demand has a wide variety of programs. This ensures that the general public can register to what suits best with them, both physically and financially.
- Extra Facilities: You can switch between different types of programs that you’ve subscribed for and perform as many workouts of your choice. You are also enabled with the facility of changing the audio language or even adding subtitles to your convenience.
- Nutrition Experts: Beachbody on Demand is based on a nutritionally balanced approach. The 21 Day Fix program provides you with healthy lifestyle habits.
- Easy-to-perform: The diet plans encourage regular heart-pumping physical activities, not just complex exercises that may exhaust you. It’s a major plus point for beginners as well as advanced fitness freaks. Some of the Beachbody programs require equipment, and that too only a few.
- Couple-friendly: The workout programs by Beachbody are perfect for couples. You can share the cost with your partner as well as stay accountable while you motivate each other throughout.
- Environmentally-friendly: Gym goers drive about 5.1 miles to 3.7 miles monthly to go to the gym. Beachbody programs are available at your fingertips, and you can access them for your workout literally anywhere. Therefore, although indirectly, you are contributing to the planet by reducing emissions.
The program has a few limitations that act as potential downsides.
- Not for the long-term: Beachbody on Demand has the nutritionally based approach. This is effective only in the short-run period. The program has not been planned, keeping long-term weight management in focus. This can be a set-back, particularly if normal food habits resume after the diet.
- Excessive Calorie Restriction: The programs under Beachbody on Demand restrict excessive calories as these programs are meant for losing weight. However, excessive calorie restriction is not always an effective way of losing weight. There might be consequences to that.
- Pricey: The programs under the membership of Beachbody on Demand are expensive. The updates are the most costly. This makes it unaffordable to a significant portion of the general public.
- Lack of Community: You might feel the lack of a community. Working out is something when done along with a community, it maintains your motivation more than when done alone at home.
- Product Advertisement: There occur some Beachbody product advertisements in the middle of your workout programs which is a distraction when you’re working out.
Beachbody on Demand has a set of programs that are based on a nutritionally balanced approach suggested by nutrition experts. The programs under Beachbody on Demand appear to be pricey. However, the results provided by this set of workouts, meal plans, and dedicated coaches are valued for money. It is a fair deal with the quality results, not to forget the advanced health benefits they offer.
Overall, Beachbody on Demand has brought you the best solutions to maintain your fitness without having to hit the gym. With minimal requirements of equipment, you are all set for workouts at the comfort of your homes.